Catholic Health Initiatives PRN Speech Therapist in Barnesville, Ohio
We are looking for a PRN Speech Therapist to join our amazing team at Southeastern Home Care!
Care for patients in their own homes!
Have the autonomy to create your own flexible schedule!
Care for patients around where you live!
New electronic medical record that saves you time documenting. Use a tablet and not a bulky laptop!
· Provide Speech Therapy treatments to patients in the home care setting.
· Focus primarily on patient evaluations, updates to plan of treatment, patient response to treatment, quality of care, patient care education to clients and caregivers,
· Participates in case conferences, summary reports, quarterly record reviews and annual program review
· Deliver care based on Standards of Practice for the state of practice and must be in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
· Master’s degree.
· Currently licensed to practice in the state serviced.
· ASHA certificate of clinical competence.
· One-year speech therapy experience in a clinical setting.
· Must obtain and maintain current CPR Certification (all locations).
Why Should You Join Our Team?
· Free CEUs
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Competitive Salaries
· Mileage reimbursement
· Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
· 401K Retirement Plan
Southeastern Home Care is a company within CHI Health at Home, a home based health services organization. CHI Health at Home serves as the national home care provider for Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), a national nonprofit health system. Catholic Health Initiatives provides care in 18 states and comprises 93 hospitals, including four academic medical centers and teaching hospitals; 24 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; and other facilities that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care. CHI Health at Home is proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, which assures the highest standard of quality care and patient safety.
It will be the policy of CHI Health at Home, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more infomation, email Kathy at email@example.com
Contact Company: Southeastern Home Care
Location: US-OH, Barnesville