Catholic Health Initiatives Seasonal Broker Relations Coordinator in FEDERAL WAY, Washington
Seasonal Broker Relations Coordinator
The Seasonal Broker Relations Coordinator (BRC) is responsible for assisting with the credentialing and certification of agents as well as supporting internal and external agents to achieve improved broker relationships. Areas of responsibility will include agent onboarding, answering agent email and phone inquiries, assisting with compensation audits for internal and external agents, and general support as needed for Sales and Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists in the review and analysis of compensation and commission payments. This includes the evaluation of potential discrepancies brought to our attention and finding resolution and communicating results.
· Be responsible for all tracking and maintenance of broker files (electronic and other) and databases for broker contracts, credentialing and training protocols.
· Resolve all one-off commission situations and questions and coordinate with others to fashion an appropriate response.
· Assists the Broker Relations team in the execution of a broker relations marketing plan that may include monthly meetings, conference calls and training sessions.
· Assists in the audit process by preparing reports, forms, and agendas.
· Maintains current contract files (soft and hard copies) for reporting and reference.
· Supports the creation of training tools and resources to ensure broker success. (AEP, Broker Tool Kit, Portal maintenance).
· Helps in the monthly processing of AOR changes and reporting.
· Assist in the movement of Agents and or their members as may be applicable: from or to sales organizations, the sale of a book of business, transfer of books of business and more.
· Ensures all responsibilities are conducted in a manner that meets CHI’s Standards of Conduct.
· Fluent in use of online enrollment and accounting systems as well as customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
· Coordinates with other departments to resolve issues or have items processed appropriately.
· Track all broker supply needs and resource request and manage fulfillment of requests and support tracking for AEP materials in coordination with marketing.
Education and Experience
· Associates Degree with two to three years of marketing, business administration, project management or communications preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience working in the medical insurance industry.
· Knowledge of sales tracking tools, Excel and CRM systems.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
· Disability insurance licensure, preferred but not required.
Job Medicare Advantage Insurance
Primary Location WASHINGTON-FEDERAL WAY-FEDERAL WAY-HERON BLDG
Daily Schedule Days
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required None
Req ID: 2017-R0116830