Catholic Health Initiatives Seasonal Inside Sales Representative in FEDERAL WAY, Washington
Seasonal Inside Sales Representative
The Seasonal Inside Sales Representative will be responsible to respond to incoming calls from beneficiaries and members via telephone and walk-in; and to place outbound calls to follow-up on leads for all counties in multiple states as assigned. Occasionally the Seasonal Inside Sales Representative may be required to attend meetings and to meet with beneficiaries for in-home visits and offsite events. Typically, seasonal agents work from early September until the second week in December, or as needed by the plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Answer incoming calls from current or prospective members that require education about plan options and assistance with plan selection.
· Respond appropriately and timely to assigned leads and referrals, both inbound and outbound, of potential members, including calls to follow up on receipt of materials.
· Meet with walk-in members and beneficiaries regarding plan coverage and provide assistance with enrollment forms as needed
· Document all sales activity information in the appropriate database and/or tracking system.
· Make outbound calls to existing members as requested, inclusive of annual check-in, medical review reminders and event reminders for retention purposes.
· Make in-home visits to prospective members at Inside Sales Manager’s request.
· Other duties as assigned, including light copying, scanning, and printing of documents.
· Some travel, weekend and evening hours may be required, work on October 15, November 24 and December 7 is required.
Education and Experience
· 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in a service and/or education oriented field. Relevant experience may include health or other insurance plan, customer service, real estate or education experience.
· In-depth understanding of Medicare Advantage medical/dental insurance products and services preferred
· Demonstrated success in selling insurance products preferred
· Medicare Advantage plan experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Must have the following:
· State Disability license
· State Life license is preferred
Job Medicare Advantage Insurance
Primary Location WASHINGTON-FEDERAL WAY-FEDERAL WAY-HERON BLDG
Daily Schedule Days
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required None
Req ID: 2017-R0116836