Catholic Health Initiatives Registered Nurse - Company Care/Employee Health - Lincoln, NE in LINCOLN, Nebraska
Registered Nurse - Company Care/Employee Health - Lincoln, NE
CHI Health is a regional health network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities. Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 15 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities and more than 150 employed physician practice locations in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa. More than 12,000 employees comprise the workforce of this network that includes 2,820 licensed beds and serves as the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools. In fiscal year 2014, the organization provided a combined $149.3 million in quantified community benefit including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. With locations stretching from Kearney, Neb. to Missouri Valley, Iowa, the health network is the largest in Nebraska and serves residents of Nebraska and southwest Iowa. For more information, visit online at CHIhealth.com.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Conducts an overall assessment of client health care needs.
2. Implements a nursing plan of care based upon medical directives.
3. Records information on the client chart, documents in accordance with written Company Care policies and guidelines.
4. Provides emergency nursing care for physical illness and injury when necessary.
5. Demonstrates accountability for informing client of care options.
6. Demonstrates fundamental teaching skills based on client needs.
7. Evaluates and documents client understanding of teaching and planning based on futuristic needs.
8. Provide for appropriate follow-up care for both occupational and non-occupational illness/ injury and makes referrals when appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (Diploma or Baccalaureate).
Current Nebraska Registered Nurse licensure.
Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Certification in Occupational Health Nursing and Certification in Case Management preferred.
Job Nursing - RN
Primary Location NEBRASKA-LINCOLN-COMPANY CARE
Daily Schedule Mon- Fri 7-5
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 0
Weekends Required None
Req ID: 2017-R0116847