Catholic Health Initiatives RN-REGISTERED NURSE-CLINIC SPECIALTY-CARDIOLOGY in OMAHA, Nebraska
RN-REGISTERED NURSE-CLINIC SPECIALTY-CARDIOLOGY
Registered Nurse – Clinic Specialty functions as a vital member of the
healthcare team who contributes to the success the practice by demonstrating
customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and
teamwork. Will utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and
evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and
- Perform general nursing care to patients by following established
standards and procedures.
- May perform specific nursing care as it relates to specialty of the
Obtain patient consent for care and ensure patient confidentiality.
Obtain and document health history, information on chief complaint, vital
signs, and health risk factors and assesses disease condition.
- Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and
federal/state laws and regulations.
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administer
prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and
patient response. Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers,
and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educate patients and families about health status, health maintenance,
and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using established
medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes
- Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic care
May act as team lead for other nursing staff.
Perform other duties as assigned.
ACLS_ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT - ACLS (AHA-ACEP-ASHI-MTN)
BLS-CPR_BASIC LIFE SUPPORT/CPR FOR THE PROFESSIONAL RESCUER - BLS (AHA-MTN)
RN_REGISTERED NURSE - State of Nebraska
Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
Job Cardiology (Nursing)
Primary Location NEBRASKA-OMAHA-CHC CUMC-BERGAN MERCY HEART VASCULAR
Daily Schedule M-F
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required None
Req ID: 2017-R0120242