Catholic Health Initiatives Hospice Director in PARK RAPIDS, Minnesota
Job Summary / Purpose
The primary focus of the Clinical Director or Manager position is the assurance of the provision of effective, high quality patient care.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
1. Management of clinical practice and patient care delivery.
2. Plan for and manage human, fiscal and other resources.
3. Recruit, develop and retain personnel.
4. Compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
5. Participate in and ensure support for quality improvement.
6. Participate in and ensure support for patient and employee safety programs.
7. Participate in and ensure support for efforts to foster and strengthen the patient experience.
8. Participate in development and implementation of strategic and operational department plans.
9. Fostering interdisciplinary, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
10. Maintain clinical practice knowledge.
Non-essential Job Responsibilities
1. Other duties as assigned by management
2. Enter additional item as applicable
Current Minnesota RN License required.
Graduate of accredited professional nursing education program.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Clinical leadership experience required.
Strong Communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
Clinical department management experience preferred.
Hospice clinical experience preferred.
Able to meet ADA requirements.
MISSION & VISION
The Mission of Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we create healthier communities.
Our Vision is to live up to our name as one CHI:
Catholic – Living our Mission and Core Values;
Health – Improving the health of the people and communities we serve;
Initiatives – Pioneering models and systems of care to enhance care delivery.
Living the Core Values of CHI
1. REVERENCE : Respecting diverse viewpoints and working together to bring out the best in everyone.
2. INTEGRITY : Being open and honest in all of our interactions.
3. COMPASSION : Caring for the whole person and the greater good of others.
4. EXCELLENCE : Doing our best work, providing quality care and service, and achieving our goals.
Job Home Health/Hospice
Primary Location MINNESOTA-PARK RAPIDS-HOME CARE
Daily Schedule Days
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required Occasional
Req ID: 2017-R0117774