Catholic Health Initiatives ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE - CASUAL in PARK RAPIDS, Minnesota
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE - CASUAL
Provide a clean, safe and friendly environment for patients, visitors and employees by providing housekeeping services: collecting trash, biohazard trash, soiled linen, dirty instruments, daily patient room cleaning, cleans public and department areas. Follows Infection Control policies and Joint Commission standards.
1. Maintains and cleans departmental areas according to establish standards
2. Maintains and cleans all public area according to establish standards
3. Restocks supplies with in departmental areas
4. Removes regular waste, Biomedical waste, soiled linens and dirty instruments from designated areas
5. Identifies and reports work orders for maintenance needs
6. Identifies and reports floor care and curtain replacements
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
One year healthcare housekeeping experience preferred.
Able to meet ADA requirements.
Primary Location MINNESOTA-PARK RAPIDS-ST JOSEPH'S AREA HEALTH SERV
Daily Schedule Casual
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 0
Weekends Required Occasional
Req ID: 2017-R0136634
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.