Catholic Health Initiatives UTILITY WORKER in PARK RAPIDS, Minnesota
Perform the work activities necessary to clean and maintain the buildings and grounds of the hospital complex and it's offsite facilities. Perform scheduled (daily, weekly, monthly, annually, etc.) cleaning, mowing, snow removal, grounds work, floor care, moving, light building maintenance, and equipment maintenance. Ensure continual safe and sanitary conditions for all clients and staff. Follows Infection Control Policies and Procedures, along with Joint Commission Standards
1. Perform Preventive Maintenance as assigned
2. Utilize CMMS system to complete and document corrective and preventive maintenance work orders
3. Maintain and clean all department floors areas according to establish standards
4. Maintain and clean all public area carpets or floors
5. Remove all trash, biohazards, soiled linen to designated areas for pickup
6. Manage Infection and Hazardous waste collection, sorting and disposal.
7. Maintain all grounds area by mowing or snow removal
8. Restock any and all supplies within department areas
9. Identifies and reports work orders to maintenance department
Valid Driver's License
HS Graduate or equivalent
Healthcare custodial or maintenance assistant preferred.
Primary Location MINNESOTA-PARK RAPIDS-ST JOSEPH'S AREA HEALTH SERV
Daily Schedule Day/Evening
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 40
Weekends Required Every Third
Req ID: 2018-R0169020
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.