Catholic Health Initiatives Clinic Administrator in SHENANDOAH, Texas
The Clinic Administrator is
responsible for managing the daily administrative and technical support sections
of a medical clinic in accordance with established policies, procedures and
standards. Anticipate and plan for future changes. Make recommendations to
improve customer service as appropriate. Will support a large specialty or
- Manage clinic staff on day-to-day
- Coordinate clinic operations and
activities to ensure proficiency and quality service is delivered within all
sections of the clinic; ensuring compliance with regulations and
- Responsible for employee
performance management by completing performance appraisals and setting
individual goals as outlined in policies and procedures.
- Effectively lead and develop a
team of employees including hiring, training and development, salary
- Prepare, recommend, and monitor
clinic budget, goals, and objectives taking into consideration input from clinic
- Participate in the planning and
development of policies and procedures, as well as clinic-specific procedures
- Work with Regional Director to
develop and implement performance goals and objectives.
- Assist Regional Director with
implementation and development of long-range plans.
- Monitor payroll system to control
- Ensure and maintain environment
to comply with regulatory, licensure, compliance and accreditation
- Serve as the first point of
contact for patient and external customer complaints. Reconcile and investigate
all complaints relating to practice operations.
- Act as the liaison between the
practice and Central Billing Office.
- Perform other duties as
Education and Licensure
- Associate degree in healthcare or
related field or equivalent work experience in a clinic setting required.
- 5 – 7 years practice management or
practice administrator experience required.
- 5 years supervisory-level
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, andAbilities
- Advanced working knowledge of the
concepts, practices, policies, procedures, standards, systems and tools
applicable to health care administration.
- Advanced ability to supervise
staff, monitor and prioritize work flow, and provide effective training and
- Demonstrate business and
- Demonstrate effective verbal and
written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to shape
communications to the needs of the audience.
- Proficient computer skills,
including but not limited to Microsoft Office suite applications such as Word
Primary Location TEXAS-SHENANDOAH-BSLMG INFECT DISEASE
Daily Schedule Full-Time
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required Occasional
Req ID: 2018-R0175796
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.